This is our replacement for the product we commonly refered to as "small ball hydroton".
- Made from 100% natural clay, extremely stable in both pH and EC
- Pre-washed to aid in stability
- Drains freely and does not hold excess water, provides good oxygen levels around the root; suitable for flood and drain systems, multi-pot and drip feed systems
- Strong structural integrity means that they are less likely to break and compact, which helps to prevent dripper systems from getting blocked
- Do not step on in bare feet because it hurts, but not as bad as lego.
- Mistaken for "Lava Rock" quite frequently.